The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rainy Day Moments
Topic Started: Jul 8 2018, 05:45 AM (143 Views)
Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://the-christians-forum.com/search/?c=3&mid=1133071&month=7&year=2018
http://the-christians-forum.com/index/
Quote:

:look:
Navigation The-Christians-Forum.com → Watching, Dreams, Visions, Prophesying & Prophetic Words → Prophecies - Predictive/Warnings → A Major Warning Coming - Jim Bakker
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/4895966/1/
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/4895966/11/#new

:crying:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPtu6VH8pw8&feature=youtu.be
Lightening & Thunder....by Heaven'sThunder
http://the-christians-forum.com/topic/8319050/1/#new
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
:cooool: Rain Furquirs - Funnys'

Short Rain Jokes Q: What is a king's favorite kind of precipitation? A: Hail! Q: When does it rain money? A: When there is "change" in the weather. Q: What's the difference between a horse and the weather? A: One is reined up and the other rains down. Q: Why does Snoop dog need an umbrella? A: Fo' Drizzle. Q: What do you call it when it rains chickens and ducks? A: Foul (fowl) weather. Q: What did one raindrop say to the other? A: Two's company, three's a cloud Q: Why did the man use ketchup in the rain? A: Because it was raining cats and hot dogs. Q: Where did the meteorologist stop for a drink on the way home from a long day in the studio? A: The nearest ISOBAR Q: What's worse than raining buckets? A: Hailing taxis! Q: How can you wrap a cloud? A: with a rainbow. Q: What does it do before it rains candy? A: It sprinkles! Q: What goes up when the rain comes down? A: An Umbrella. Q: What do you call two straight days of rain in Seattle? A: A weekend. Q: What is the Mexican weather report? A: Chili today and hot tamale. Q: When is Monday coming? A: MonSoon! Q: What do you call a wet bear? A: A drizzly bear Q: What does daylight-saving time mean in Seattle? A: An extra hour of rain. Q: Where do lightning bolts go on dates? A: To cloud 9 Q: What did the hail storm say to the roof? A: Hang onto your shingles, this will be nno ordinary sprinkles. Q: What did the evaporating raindrop say? A: I'm going to pieces. Q: What did one raindrop say to the other raindrop? A: My plop is bigger than your plop. Q: How can Santa deliver presents during a thunderstorm? A: His sleigh is flown by raindeer. Q: What is a queens favorite kind of precipitation? A: Reign! Q: Can Bees fly in the rain? A: Not without their yellow jackets Q: How do lightning bolts flirt? A: They electrocute each other Q: How do thunderstorms invest their money? A: In a combination of liquid assets and frozen assets Q: What do you call a months worth of rain? A: England Q: What do you call dangerous precipitation? A: A rain of terror. Q: Why was the blonde standing outside the department store in the rain? A: She was waiting to cash her rain check! Q: What often falls but never gets hurt? A: Rain

Silver
Assistant Admin
You say, “I eagerly accept Your plans, Father. Posted Image LET IT RAIN
LET IT RAIN, LET IT RAIN

“The downpour of My Spirit is about to flood your being. I am releasing showers of My blessings upon you. I am quenching your thirsty soul with My love and My goodness. Only I can satisfy you. My lovePosted Image is pure and undefiled. Do not try to satisfy yourself with the love this world has to offer. Come to the waters and drink. There is more than enough!
Provision and Breakthrough Whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him ... shall be
in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. John 4:13,14

A Psalm of David.
1 The Lord is my a shepherd, 1 I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to rest in green pasture, and leadeth me by the still waters. 3 He 1 restoreth my soul, and leadeth me in the 2 paths of righteousness for his Name's sake. 4 Yea, though I should walk through the valley of the 1 shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me: thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. 5 Thou dost prepare a 1 table before me in the sight of mine adversaries: thou dost 2 anoint mine head with oil, and my cup runneth over. 6 Doubtless kindness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall remain a long season in the 1 house of the Lord.

Posted Image
Keep dipping in the river of life. You are on a journey of lovePosted Image. Be sensitive every moment in every encounter to only move toward Posted Imagelove. Love will guide you like sonar in sub marine animals and submarine vessels. Love will radiate from you and will bounce back a signal of love when it meets love. When it does not meet love it will bounce back a different signal of uneasiness or contention. LovePosted Image is a discerner of hearts that bypasses natural signals which can be falsified. True love from God recognizes love in others and is drawn to it as deep calls unto deep.
For to hold Me in AWE ! And sit with ME ! ! !
So now I’m saying to you; close your eyes, focus only on me. And as you do you’ll see and you’ll open your mouth and you’ll open your heart and you’ll open your eyes and you’ll receive this great wine. For it’s a fresh new wine. It’s the new wine of the Spirit and you’re going to need to be intoxicated in order to do the things I’ve called you to do. You’re going to need to be so filled up with Me that you don’t care what others think. You’re going to need to be so overwhelmed with Me that you’ll be able to step out on the water. Step into the deep places, to go beyond where others have tread. You’re going to need to be that intoxicated. And the fear and the boundaries that have been established from generation to generation, you’ll find yourself so intoxicated with me that you’ll be able to walk over them.
( -.-)throw out the fake ( -.-) real=🌼True L💕ve<*)))><Jesus<*)))><True L💕ve🌼 *
LET'S ALL JOIN HANDS AND 'RAINDANCE'
life is about to change...Get ready to be Posted Image drenched!..NOW
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote:

Listen To His Voice As he Speaks To Your Thirsty Heart And Drink Deeply!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Blogs and Forums · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum