The Christians Forum
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The-Christians-Forum.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Round Table Discussion >>>>Love Your Enemies!
Topic Started: Jul 8 2018, 03:54 PM (136 Views)
Silver
Assistant Admin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Let's put our anger and hate against each other and leave it behind Posted Image

Even though we may be 'frenenemies', let's us show our beautiful nice side. For Jesus says, "Love Your Enemies".Posted Image

no hate, no enemies. We are all 'one' in Jesus Christ! Jesus says, "if you walk in the light, as I am in the light, you have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin.

we see each other everyday here, exchange informative posts... hmmm well sometimes funny weird ... but yeah we are all one in Jesus. That is all we have to agree on. (not opinions)! No one agrees on anything. Too many opinions. All we have to do is agree about Jesus. One new man in Him!

Blessings are flowing from the Throne Room. So, let thePosted Image love flow.....let it flow, let it flow, let it flow.

Your circumstances don't have the final word,
Neither does the Doctor, or your Friends,
Or your enemies, or your Boss, or your Finances,
Or whatever mountain you could be Facing,
God has the Final Word,
He will Fight your Battles,
(Read Exodus 14:14)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Silver
Assistant Admin
Happy (the year of love)
NewPosted Image Year this year is going to be off the hook the year
of the impossible becoming possible.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Quote:

Nothing is impossible when you put your trust in God - Benny Hinn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdoLEST-QVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuBA5YSsWUI
SINACH: NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE LYRICS VIDEO

Silver
Assistant Admin
* Love confuses the kingdom of darkness.
:rof: :wink8: :yikes: :wink8: :yikes: :wink8: :rof:
...."Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. It is not conceited [arrogant and inflated with pride]; it is not rude [unmannerly] and does not act unbecomingly. Love [God's love in us] does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong]. It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening]. Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]".... 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a The Amplified Translation

Silver
Assistant Admin
Love Like JESUS

Father GOD -
Created Me
Saved Me
Blesses Me
Adores Me
Teaches Me
Leads Me
Helps Me
Heals Me
Defends Me
Delivers Me
Supports Me
Protects Me
Forgives Me
Restores Me
Rewards Me
Remakes Me
Redeems Me
Cleanses Me
Cherishes Me
Empowers Me
“LOVES Me”

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

The Christians Forum