Silver
Silver

July 31st, 2018, 10:55 pm #351

July 31, 2018.  

Don’t pull up and certainly don’t quit.  Do whatever you need to do to strengthen yourself.  You are on the cusp of a breakthrough.  Satan tries even harder to shoot flaming missiles when you are getting close to victory.  Lower your head.  Pray.  Take courage from My Word and to those around you who believe in you and what you are doing.  You have started on a good course of action.  Now keep it up.  Persevere.
1 Samuel 30:6 (AMP) “David was greatly distressed, for the men spoke of stoning him because the souls of them all were bitterly grieved, each man for his sons and daughters. But David encouraged and strengthened himself in the Lord his God.”   Bev Robinson
July 31, 2018.   Throughout creation, living creatures have had some form of defense mechanism.  Speed, size, colors, patterns or modes are used to confuse, intimidate or frighten their foe as a means of survival.  I want you to think about all the lies, deceptions, fallacies and falsehoods Satan uses against you.  He knows that, through Him, you are greater than he is because I overcame him.  Satan is more scared of you than you are of his ploys.  Praising Me intimidates your adversary.
Ephesians 6:11 (KJV) “Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”   Kevin Robinson
July 31, 2018.   You have considered “throwing in the towel” because you have not seen the results in your life that you want to see.  You have tried to serve Me with one foot in the world and one foot in My Kingdom.  I want to use the talents and skills I gave you to bring life to all those with whom you come in contact.  Submit to Me, pursue Me, learn from My Holy Spirit.  You are My voice!
John 20:21 (NASB)  “So Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you; as the Father has sent Me, I also send you.”   Jonas Bohlin

Silver
Silver

August 1st, 2018, 2:53 am #352

😀August 1, 2018:  Stay protected within the boundaries of My will.  Being truly righteous will keep doors to the enemy closed so that you are not vulnerable.  Examine yourself to see and understand the areas in your life where you are spiritually weak.  Stand strong in relationship with Me, says the Lord.  I will direct you away from potential danger and keep you safe.  Psalm 4:8 I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
JULY 2018
July 31, 2018:  You are unsettled about several aspects of your life and undecided about your course of action.  Ask of Me, and I will give you understanding and wisdom in the things that are still puzzling.  Do not despair, but know that I am leading you in the way you should go, says the Lord.  Lean on Me!  James 1:5-6  If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
July 30, 2018:  Internal work is still the order of the day.  I will show you things about yourself that need correction.  Allow the supernatural work to be done that will bring you to a new level of spiritual integrity.  The result will be a genuine change of heart that allows My blessings to flow in your life unhindered, says the Lord.  Micah 6:8  He has shown you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?  

Silver
Silver

August 1st, 2018, 9:28 am #353

Silver wrote:  😀
Three US Places Marked for Massive Earthquake Judgment Speedily Bro. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj - The-Christians-Forum.com

August 1, 2018:  Stay protected within the boundaries of My will.  Being truly righteous will keep doors to the enemy closed so that you are not vulnerable.  Examine yourself to see and understand the areas in your life where you are spiritually weak.  Stand strong in relationship with Me, says the Lord.  I will direct you away from potential danger and keep you safe.  Psalm 4:8 I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

the-christians-forum.com/three-us-places-marked-for-massive-earthquake-judg-t3947.html

What the LORD is Saying Today – August 2018
August 1, 2018.   Get out beyond yourself.  I know you don’t want to be with that person.  Do it anyway.  I have a blessing for you.  You have no idea how great it will be.  Listen.  There is someone whom you don’t expect needs a listening ear.  It won’t seem like it because that person projects self-assurance.  But a real need is present.  You are doing My work.  The blessing coming is completely hidden. You will be amazed.
1 Peter 3:8-9 (NASB) “To sum up, all of you be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in spirit; not returning evil for evil or insult for insult, but giving a blessing instead; for you were called for the very purpose that you might inherit a blessing.”   Bev Robinson
August 1, 2018.   You frequently have times in your life when you feel all alone.  Your adversary heaps lies upon you, telling you that you are all alone.  You feel depressed and defeated, which leads you to spiritual misery and gloom.  Never forget that I AM omnipresent and will never leave or abandon you.  You are never unaccompanied.  No one else understands you like I do.  Pour out you heart to Me.  I AM your Ray of Sunshine.
Jeremiah 23:23-24 (NLT)  “Am I a God who is only close at hand?” says the LORD. “No, I am far away at the same time. Can anyone hide from me in a secret place? Am I not everywhere in all the heavens and earth?” says the LORD.”  Kevin Robinson
August 1, 2018.   The page is turning.  It has seemed like years as one page after another has slowly turned.  Stand back, because the pages of time are beginning to turn at a mind-boggling rate.  You have an opportunity to be in the biggest spiritual awakening ever!   Don’t stick your head in the sand — open your eyes and see the pages quickly turn.  Be of the remnant watching on the wall.  Pursue Me and you will see!
Isaiah 52:8 (NIV)  “Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices; together they shout for joy. When the Lord returns to Zion, they will see it with their own eyes.”   Robin Robinson Bohlin

Silver
Silver

August 2nd, 2018, 10:09 am #354

8/2/2018
What is the LORD Saying 2day by FlowerGirlPowerHappy 🐈💕

2018    2018     2018   2018   2018   2018   2018   2018   2018  2018   2018   2018   2018   2018

2018  SPArkLing SWeet 2018 TreAt     SPArkLing SWeet 2018 TreAt

2018    2018     2018   2018   2018   2018   2018   2018   2018  2018 2018   2018   2018   2018

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND
by Marsha Burns

John 3:8  "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes.   So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."
 SPIRITUAL MATURITY in 2018

AUGUST 2018
August 2, 2018:  Great reward awaits those who have been unwavering and diligent to do all that I ask.  I call you good and faithful servants, and it is time to reap the benefits of your service.  What you have done in secret will be rewarded openly, says the Lord.  Well done!  Matthew 25:21 "His lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.’ "
August 1, 2018:  Stay protected within the boundaries of My will.  Being truly righteous will keep doors to the enemy closed so that you are not vulnerable.  Examine yourself to see and understand the areas in your life where you are spiritually weak.  Stand strong in relationship with Me, says the Lord.  I will direct you away from potential danger and keep you safe.  Psalm 4:8 I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11 God does not have an agenda. God has a plan. He cannot be politicized. Holy Spirit have Your Way, in Jesus name!

Silver
Silver

August 4th, 2018, 5:09 am #355

👍

How do I follow the Lord?

Go with the flow of change.  I know   where I am taking you, and every adjustment is for the purpose of your growth and development in the Spirit.  I am drawing you closer to Me so that your eyes will be open to see.  You will begin to perceive yourself apart from the filter of self-protection and justification, which will help you discern all that is true and good, says the Lord.

Silver
Silver

August 4th, 2018, 2:55 pm #356

8/4/2018
What is the LORD Saying 2day Love does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;   Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  1 Corinthians 13:6-7

Silver
Silver

August 4th, 2018, 2:58 pm #357

8/4/2018

What is the LORD Saying 2day Love does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;   Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  1 Corinthians 13:6-7
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6302&p=39484#p39484

August 4, 2018.   Be aware of My presence as much as possible.  This will encourage you to stay on the right track all during the day thinking, saying and doing the right things.  Many have set alarms as reminders to be aware of My presence.  It doesn’t take you long to be reminded.  Just a minute with Me, can keep you on course and cause blessings to abound.  You can hear Me more readily and follow Me more carefully. Consider thoroughly.
Psalm 119:164-165 (NKJV)  “Seven times a day I praise You, Because of Your righteous judgments. Great peace have those who love Your law, And nothing causes them to stumble.”   Bev Robinson
August 4, 2018.   It’s time for sweet redemption.  For too long you’ve had fruitful and meaningful relationships stolen from right underneath your nose.  In some cases, they were your best friends and intimate confidants.  Satan has pilfered the friendship because of a misspeak, misunderstanding or something inconsiderate.  Reclaim what is rightfully yours.  Enthusiastically take the initiative to reestablish, restore and recover lost friendships.  Take what your adversary meant for a lost cause and let connections and contacts be reawakened.
1 John 4:20-21 (AMPC)  “If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. And this command (charge, order, injunction) we have from Him: that he who loves God shall love his brother [believer] also.”   Kevin Robinson
August 4, 2018.   I do not do anything in an incomplete way.  Your salvation is complete in Me, your healing is complete in Me, your deliverance is complete in Me.  You have stopped short of receiving all of My completed works because you have seen yourself as undeserving.  Your value and worth are found in Me, not in you.  My completed works are yours and when I do a thing you can be assured that it is done in excellence!
Philippians 1:6 (HCSB)  “I am sure of this, that He who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”  Jonas Bohlin 

Silver
Silver

August 5th, 2018, 11:17 am #358

8/5/2018
index/?sid=bef4d41e154537b254a93f76de676c5a#_=_
 LIVING IN WONDER.....
Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.  2U Jesus I'll B true...thru it all, 
I love U...darkness, distractions, bitterness be gone...touching U is all that matters....Lord, I want
 U....want U,,,u r the one....the source of life....
I'm tired of trying to find satisfaction elsewhere....under your shade, your fruit is sweet& I find rest....

"The LORD is FAITHFUL. He will Establish you and Guard you against the evil one." 
~2Thessalonians3:3  IT IS LOVE, ONLY LOVE 
- U CARE 4 ME! ALWAYS LOVE

“Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold,
 from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
 But with the precious blood of Christ,
 as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:”1 Peter   LIVING IN WONDER.....

I love U...darkness, distractions, bitterness be gone...touching U is all that matters....Lord, I want
 U....want U,,,u r the one....the source of life....
I'm tired of trying to find satisfaction elsewhere....under your shade, your fruit is sweet& I find rest....my get-away....

“My voice rises to God, and I will cry aloud; My voice rises to God, and He will hear me.”
Psalms 77:1  Jesus is knocking at door.....heart doth soar....BEYOND....God is love..believe......bye fear/HELLO LOVE

Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.  2U Jesus I'll B true...thru it all,  we've learned to 
trust in Jesus, we've learned to trust in God.  U R  the strength of my heart...u have my heart...
I love U...darkness, distractions, bitterness be gone...touching U is all that matters....Lord, I want U....want U..my confidence is in you
and I want to sing STRAIGHT TO YOUR HEART.....MY STRENGTH FAILS.....YOUR STRENGTH NEVER FAILS!

Silver
Silver

August 7th, 2018, 11:06 am #359

Silver
Silver

August 11th, 2018, 8:08 am #360

https://twitter.com/i/moments/1023539161083662336

August 12:  Life becomes tedious at times, but you need to rise above weariness by re-focusing on your spiritual walk.  Stir up a fresh interest in your vital and tangible relationship with Me, says the Lord.  Lift your vision higher!  Deliberately draw near to Me and experience the reality of My kingdom.  It will be good!   Colossians 3:2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.

Jesus said that in this world we would have much tribulations but to take cheer because He overcame.  The victory is assured in Him. It surely is by abiding in Him and His Word that we begin to hear the knock on the door of faith and the open kingdom. And yes, like a beautiful pearl or a precious diamond; trials, afflictions, persecutions and even sanctification can often be likened to painful irritants.  But the awesome beauty that comes from this is worth all that it takes to get through those gates. That’s the cheerful part.  In the meantime, we can rest in Him and His finished works. 

Keep the faith and be of good cheer!

August 11, 2018.   I know it is hard to keep an even disposition during this time, but that is something you really need to do.  I know you are bewildered and even hurting, but you can do this.  Hide yourself in Me.  Let Me be your strong tower.  There are many ramifications and people involved.  Look to Me mostly, but I have put others in your life who will stand with you in faith and believing this will end well.

Proverbs 18:10 (NASB) “The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous runs into it and is safe.”  Bev Robinson
August 11, 2018.   Picture a large wrapped gift sitting before you.  You’ve always pictured yourself outside the box.  Because of that mindset, you spiritually walk around it.  You may be inclined to pick it up.  You’ve shaken it for the purpose of trying to guess what is inside.  All at once you realize you’re inside the box looking out at a mirrored image of yourself.  People know of your gifting’s.  Open yourself up and let Me display My marvelous wonders.
Romans 12:6-8 (NKJV) “Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; he who teaches, in teaching; he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.”   Kevin Robinson
August 11, 2018.   I stand ready to reveal all of My wisdom.  You have done well to ask for wisdom.  The revelation of My wisdom is no secret; it is available for all who ask.  You have attempted to bring about change to your situation with the world’s wisdom and it has left you with more questions than answers.  The results will become evident when you trust me to reveal My wisdom and exercise your faith to receive My wisdom.
James 1:5-6 (NASB).  “But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But he must ask in faith without any doubting, or the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind.”  Jonas Bohlin