When i feel down, I RUN TO THE ROCK///God is calling "Elijahs" from the caves.

Silver
Silver

January 3rd, 2018, 3:05 pm #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRpzEnq14Hs
Sweet Honey in The Rock - Wade in the Water

I am the way, the truth, and the life but you must take Me by the hand so I can lead you through the Promised Land that is full of milk and honey.

I Am the God who understands and sees and knows what you are going through and I offer unto you my great counsel and wisdom if you will allow me to. I will speak again and again, if you obey, I will enlighten your path. I Am your love, one who will always be for you. I will never leave you, no, I will never forsake you. I will never give up on you as long as you stay in My hand. I will continue to make you into My very image, until in the end you look like Me. When you awaken, you will be like Me, it is My purpose and My design and I take delight in forming and fashioning you into My very image. Sometimes this is difficult and hard for you to understand as you go through and I say, “This is not my way”, so I must change that in you, and sometimes you refuse to bend and then it is hard, so it seems as if you are breaking but now learn to yield! Every time you yield you will be made stronger and become like Me for I am your Father, your God!

"Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side." (Ps. 71:21) :praying:
"As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness." (Ps. 17:15) :praying:
"The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army;
‘As the deer pants for streams of water,

so my soul pants for you, my God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?’ (Psalm 42:1-2)
He makes my feet like hinds’ feet :praying: and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]" (Hab. 3:19)

Posted: 9 minutes ago Forum Prophecies - Encouragement/Edification View full topic
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GswGE6rQhmE
On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand Lyrics

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb36ho0F-m0
John Kano - The Lord is my Rock

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM7gt_cSxjw
Rock of Ages

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly trust in Jesus’ Name.

Refrain
On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to hide His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace.
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

Refrain
His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my Hope and Stay.

Refrain
When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh may I then in Him be found.
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.

HAVING GONE THROUGH THE FIRE: Landed on my feet. Solid ground.
Posted Image
SONG: On Christ the solid rock I stand. All other ground is sinking sand.
I saw a long strip of land sticking out into the ocean with an island at its end. This strip of land was only a few feet wide and the island was small. The island and the strip of land was on fire and people in boats were trying to put it out with fire hoses. I thought it was strange that it was burning because there were just rocks sticking out of the ocean with nothing else to burn!

I saw the Lord wearing a white robe that was covered with a dusky rose colored pattern. It was very rich looking.

Matt 3:11
…He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Mal 3:2
"But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner's fire And like launderers ' soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the Lord An offering in righteousness.

Matt 7:19
Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Heb 12:28
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. 29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Deut 4:24
For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.

HAVING GONE THROUGH THE FIRE There is a company of people who have gone through the fire and come out on the other side thoroughly purged and purified. Their chaff was burned and every branch that did not bear fruit was cut off and thrown into the fire. They have yielded all to Me and embraced My consuming fires knowing I AM a jealous God. There they stand, with nothing else to cling to except the solid rock of My Word.

Just as the blacksmith hones His instruments in the fire, then plunges them into cold water, so I AM pouring My water to cool those who are burning. Just as Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed- Nego were thrown into a furnace 7 times hotter, I walked among them keeping them safe. And these whose fires are being quenched now, will not even have the smell of smoke upon them when they are drawn out. How great is My love for my totally yielded and willing servants!

Mal 3:2
"But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner's fire And like launderers ' soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the Lord An offering in righteousness.

You are in a season where I AM leading you to draw upon Me; just as you would draw liquid from a straw. Breathe in deeply and receive My Presence. Let My Spirit fill you. Draw yourself into My deeper things. How? Draw upon ME. When you need refreshing, when you need understanding, when you need wisdom, when you need provision, DRAW. Call out to Me or call it forth! Just like priming a pump connected to a deep well. Pump, pump, draw, draw and siphon the resources that you need up, Up UP.

When Israel wandered the desert I could have prepared everything they needed ahead of time. They could have moved from oasis to oasis resorts. But instead they moved from need to need. When they called upon Me, I performed the miracle they needed. I did this so they would learn to trust Me, and know Who I AM. I did this so they would learn they could not accomplish their goal without Me. Will you be My people who draw upon Me for you all? I AM ready and willing to provide exactly what you ask for to accomplish what I have asked of you.

De 32:10-13 He found him in a desert land, and in the wasteland of the howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. 11 As an eagle stirs up its nest, flutters over its young, spreads abroad its wings, takes them, bears them on its wings: 12 So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him. 13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;

You must act now to stop the depression! Your thought life has gotten the best of you! Stop the negative thinking and change your mind with positivity. A person’s actions have you bothered. Find something good about them and focus on that. You can literally change the course of your future. Flip the switch and begin to think on good things. Depression will leave, negativity will leave and you’ll change your future just with your mind.
Psalm 19:14 (NLT) “May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.”

I am not too small to handle all your problems, and concerns. I CARE FOR YOU. I will see you through grace by grace, glory to glory. Let go of what you can hold in your hands. CLING to ME. I AM your resource ! I love you with an everlasting love that never wavers, that never changes. That is uncondemning; that is eternal. Come to ME, and rest.”
You WILL emerge from the hindrances, and land on solid ground. For I AM the ROCK.

Psalm 23:1-3 (NASB) "The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures;Posted Image He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life and you shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever. You shall never thirst again.When i feel down, I RUN TO THE ROCK and open His Word.

In a vision I saw a huge rock that had been chiseled to be perfectly square; it was as high as it was wide and long. The Lord said, "I Am the Rock on which you must live. My word is your foundation. It is strong, immovable, and eternal. It represents your moral and spiritual ethic, and I am establishing that same ethic in those who have strayed from spiritual truth and righteousness. I will bring them back to that solid foundation." 1 Corinthians 3:11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

◄ Psalm 18:2 ►
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand
Is your life built on a Solid Rock (Jesus)
or is it built uponPosted Image Sinking Sand (world)?
Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6

God is calling "Elijahs" from the caves.

There are some prophetic people who’ve been harassed, intimidated and consistently attacked by the jezebelic spirit. In the word, she was the one that caused Elijah to flee into the wilderness. Her oppression caused the prophet to be that depressed he wanted to go home to be with the Lord. He spent a night in a cave. Have a sense that there are some prophetic people who are in caves of worry, fear disappointment and discouragement due to the attack of this spirit. Sense that just as God called Elijahs out in a still small voice He is calling these saints out in a still small voice. There were times when they prophesied and were very zealous for the Lord (like Elijah). Now you are wondering if you’ll every be like that again. Sense that God is calling you forth tenderly and is going to bring restoration to you. You’ll be more sensitive to His Spirit and what you’ve been through will have sharpened your discernment and prophetic edge. Your wilderness period has ended.
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you.” Isa. 43 v 1,2

January 3, 2018. This too shall pass. It has not come to stay; it has come to pass. It has been a hard time lately. Don’t allow your thinking to settle for the bad that has come. Instruct your mind that this hard time will pass. Let your thinking come to the present and hope for the future, believing that events are getting better. Yes, there will always be challenges. They are momentary light afflictions. Keep your mind focused on momentary.
2 Corinthians 4:17-18 (NASB) “For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.” Bev Robinson

2018 Here We Come! Behold My mystery/eden/I do a new thing/all ears that hear it shall tingle

The Lord would say unto my children, “This upcoming year of 2018 is going to be a year of victory, victory, victory for my people. Yes I am delivering each and every one of you from those things that have hindered you, in your walk with me. I’m taking it off, I’m Jehovah Neisse the banner of your victory and I’m going to give you the victory in each one of your lives from those things that you have been struggling with. Oh the things you have struggled with, through eons of time as you have walked with me, yes I am breaking it off, breaking it off, breaking it off. So this upcoming year is going to be the greatest year for the Church of Jesus Christ. You will see me, and move in and through me in ways you never dreamed you would, because I’m giving it all to you. I’m pouring it out on you, pouring it out, pouring it out, I’m pouring myself on each and every one of you, and you will walk in a newness of who I am saith the Lord, because I have chosen it for this time. This is a time and hour when I am moving by my spirit in and through each and every one of you. So be close to me, stay close to me and listen to my still small voice within you, and I will let you know what I would have each one of you to do, in this upcoming year of 2018, and you will have the victory saith God.

Note: The above word may be shared with whoever you want to share it with.

The Lord would say unto my children, “This upcoming year of 2018 is going to be a year of victory, victory, victory for my people. Yes I am delivering each and every one of you from those things that have hindered you, in your walk with me. I’m taking it off, I’m Jehovah Neisse the banner of your victory and I’m going to give you the victory in each one of your lives from those things that you have been struggling with. Oh the things you have struggled with, through eons of time as you have walked with me, yes I am breaking it off, breaking it off, breaking it off. So this upcoming year is going to be the greatest year for the Church of Jesus Christ. You will see me, and move in and through me in ways you never dreamed you would, because I’m giving it all to you. I’m pouring it out on you, pouring it out, pouring it out, I’m pouring myself on each and every one of you, and you will walk in a newness of who I am saith the Lord, because I have chosen it for this time. This is a time and hour when I am moving by my spirit in and through each and every one of you. So be close to me, stay close to me and listen to my still small voice within you, and I will let you know what I would have each one of you to do, in this upcoming year of 2018, and you will have the victory saith God.

You must act now to stop the depression! I Run To The Rock / thought life has gotten the best of u

January 3, 2018. This too shall pass. It has not come to stay; it has come to pass. It has been a hard time lately. Don’t allow your thinking to settle for the bad that has come. Instruct your mind that this hard time will pass. Let your thinking come to the present and hope for the future, believing that events are getting better. Yes, there will always be challenges. They are momentary light afflictions. Keep your mind focused on momentary.
2 Corinthians 4:17-18 (NASB) “For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.” Bev Robinson

January 3, 2018. Admit it, some of the arguments you have had lately are pointless. You have driven your point of view home to reinforce your perspective, but at what cost? Have you actually gained anything by your so-called triumph? Pride, it’s found in everyone. You can learn to restrain your tongue by humbling yourself and living with others in understanding ways. Get creative and discover means to bestow My love to others. Arguing is overrated. Alter your irrational behavior.
James 4:1-2 (MSG) “Where do you think all these appalling wars and quarrels come from? Do you think they just happen? Think again. They come about because you want your own way, and fight for it deep inside yourselves. You lust for what you don’t have and are willing to kill to get it. You want what isn’t yours and will risk violence to get your hands on it.” Kevin Robinson

January 3, 2018. Can you feel the newness of the season? Let your mind dream and your mind’s eye imagine. See the vision, catch the vision, walk out the vision. A new day is here and a new anointing is here. Be as bold as a lion and put off timidity. People will follow you; show them My plan. They will line up as soldiers in a queue. Possibilities abound. I will even speak to you in the night hours.
Luke 1: 78-79(GW) “A new day will dawn on us from above because our God is loving and merciful. He will give light to those who live in the dark and in death’s shadow. He will guide us into the way of peace.” Robin Robinson Bohlin

Do not worry about what lies ahead. You have this moment today to make the most of your life. Stay present with Me, says the Lord. Refuse to lag behind by focusing on the past or what might have been. And, resist the temptation to project out into the future. Whatever you presume for the days ahead will not be what you think. Live in the truth of where you are now. Matthew 6:34a Therefore do not worry about tomorrow.

Silver
Silver

April 20th, 2018, 9:36 pm #2

:praying:
:angel: When i feel down, I RUN TO THE ROCK///God is calling "Elijahs" from the caves. :praying:

Silver
Silver

April 20th, 2018, 9:43 pm #3

:yikes: How do you run from what's swirling in your banana head ?///When i feel down, I RUN TO THE ROCK
wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRpzEnq14Hs
Sweet Honey in The Rock - Wade in the Water

Silver
Silver

April 20th, 2018, 9:47 pm #4

:yikes: I want all that God has for me. I want to go in and possess the land – all of it – a land flowing with milk and honey, with springs and fountains, and brooks, and bread without scarcity. I want everything that God has for me; so I’m going in and enter the land. Will you go with me and possess that land?
:yesno:

:Jesusiscoming:
My Spirit flows freely and without your plan or a program. I have a plan
that is greater than you know, and as you simply trust me and rely on
me, I will take you to places you have only dreamed about. As a river
flows on its own, and as the wind is not choreographed - so I want you
to flow with me.

wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb1k3DxnpVQ
Take Me In Catherine Mullins lyrics

wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67wC6-kWWSo
Psalm 91 Scripture Song "My God, In Him I Will Trust" (Esther Mui)

:hide:
wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElVC6rfX3Z8
You Are My Hiding Place :e177: ( With Lyrics )

Silver
Silver

April 20th, 2018, 10:02 pm #5

YOU ARE ABOUT TO RAISE A FLAG THAT SAYS “CONQUERED”!! by Lana Vawser
The areas that you feel have suffocated you, overwhelmed you, hindered you from flying and moving to the next level… As you have remained surrendered to Him and held His hand, you will now raise the flag that says “CONQUERED”.

You are moving into a greater level of freedom as you continue to remain sensitive to His Spirit and leading. He conquered the grave and in Him you are MORE than a conqueror and you are going to step further forward into the victory that is already yours.

The battle to keep you “grounded” (not in a positive way) and hinder you from flying has been so intense because you are about to fly higher than you ever have.

He is empowering you and bringing breakthrough. You are conquering the enemy, the obstacles that have tried to stop you and fear that has attempted to clip your wings.

You are moving into a new season, a new land, you are about to take a greater stand and CONQUER!!!!!! You are moving into an abundant flourishing PROMISED LAND.

http://lanavawser.com/