Wings of Prophecy Stroke

TwilightRose

December 4th, 2012, 11:51 pm #1

For those of you who read Glynda Lomax's blog Wing's of Prophecy, her website and Stan & Holly Deyo's has reported that Glynda has suffered a stroke. Glynda has shared some timely words from the Lord in her Blog Talk Radio and You Tubes. Please pray for her.

http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/p/d ... -page.html

TwilightRose

December 4th, 2012, 11:52 pm #2

More info per Holly Deyo:

PRAYERS FOR GLYNDA: For all those who have appreciated Glynda Lomax's (Wings of Prophecy) prophetic teachings over the years, please keep her in prayer. On Nov. 27, she suffered a hypertensize stroke. Glynda was taken to hospital with life-threatening conditions and the doctors didn't know if she would survive or not. The bleeding in her brain is on the right side and is inoperable. At last message she has verbal impairment and she has lost some motor function on her left side.

End Times

December 5th, 2012, 12:48 am #3

This is terrible! I can't believe this has happened...I will be praying for her fervently!

TwilightRose

December 5th, 2012, 12:52 am #4

Yes, please, this is very sad news for the body of Christ. Glynda put out her messages faithfully and has shared alot of encouraging words and many to wake up the bride. She truly is a watchwoman.

TwilightRose

December 5th, 2012, 1:09 am #5

This was Glynda's last word from the Lord -

Posted on Monday, Nov. 26

Your First Priority

For My people of America, you have entered a new time. A division has been going on when people chose who they would serve, which god their allegiance belongs to. Now those dividing lines shall be made clear. I have given you the choice, My people. Now you will begin to see what that choice means for each of you.

In the future, your first priority must always be to please Me, to bless Me with your words and ways. The enemy is looking for inroads into each of your lives. He greatly desires to harm you and to use you to the benefit of his kingdom by steering your focus to the temporary, worldly pleasures around you each day.

As time moves closer and closer to the end, those pleasures shall be less and harder to find.
Set your affections on things above, My children, that I may bless you. Set your heart to love only Me and the things of Me, that I may bless you more and more. Set your path to do only My will, that your lives may be happy ones. All else is folly in the world.

I desire to bless you greatly, My children, but I cannot if you are not walking in My ways. Come to Me. Seek My presence as diligently as you seek your everyday food.

My presence is more necessary than food to you, yet you seek it less. Seek Me and you shall find Me, but first you must seek Me with your whole heart.

Joshua 24:15: And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

John 10:10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Col. 3:2: Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Jeremiah 29:13: And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Silver
Silver

August 6th, 2018, 1:54 am #6